8/24/10

Stinking Thinking

We are such thinkers!!  Are ya with me?  Thinking, what the hell is thinking all about.  What is so special about thinking?  However, that is why I took most of my electives in college.  Who am I and what am I? OR something!!  Perception, it all comes back to perception.  At least the way I see it.

As you read these symbols on this page you translate them into images or ideas,  you are thinking.  Boy, in we go deep, quick.  Hang on and let go, as we are going someplace.  Someplace most wonderful.  Trust me ;-)

Think of it as a journey, a verbal trip to reality or maybe even better.   At least for the agnostics and physicists out there.  More thinking, naughty, naughty.   Ok, rule number one - Thinking does not necessarily equate to reality.  "What reality?", you quander (apparently a new word) , and I retort, anticipating your query, give it up dude.  Yea, little dude, the one we can all agree should not be in charge all the time.
Well now, some progress.  Maybe.

(to be continued...)

No comments: