11/27/09

Kisses - Sweeter than wine

Kisses.  Now don't get me wrong, I like wine, but kisses...

Remember your kisses?  Funny ones, good ones, really sensuous ones, your first one?  There is just something about a kiss that really gets my attention, know what I mean?  The sense of my lips touching another, it is truly intimate and the feelings, oh my.  Sometimes when I kiss there are sensations that seem to go thru my body like a bolt of lightening.  Well, maybe not like a bolt of lightening cause that would really hurt and most likely put a real downer on an otherwise intoxicating moment.

And then there are so many ways and places to kiss.  There are the more formal places like cheeks and hands and the less formal places like necks, fingers, inner thighs and hips, behind the knee, eye lids, even in between the toes - all the erogenous zones.  Toes can be a bit tricky as they can be ticklish but sometimes there is far more below the ticklish surface.  And then there are other places, very special places, shall I say, for friends with privileges.  Soft kisses, long kisses, wet kisses, nibbles, and the tongue, but perhaps I should save the tongue for another day.

Then, of course, there is always sharing wine with a kiss.  Yum, I like that too.

No comments: